About this Series
Jesus' prayer in John 17 is his longest recorded prayer, and it is for us. In this series we will study this prayer, and find Jesus' heart for us - that in him we would find truth, peace, unity, love, joy, changed lives, protection, and renewed hearts to take him into the world.
Primary Sources for this Series
This list contains some of the resources that were used to prepare this series, along with other resources for you to dig a little deeper.
- Music Playlist
- D.A. Carson, The Gospel according to John, The Pillar New Testament Commentary
- James Forsyth, Behold your God
- Sharon Hersch, Belonging
- Irwyn Ince, The Beautiful Community
- Timothy Keller & Sam Allberry, 90 Days in John 14-17, Romans, James
- Tim Keller, The Lord Praying For Glory (Sermon)
Martyn Lloyd-Jones, The Assurance of Our Salvation
Thomas Manton, John 17
- John MacArthur, Twelve Ordinary Men
Dane Ortlund, Gentle and Lowly
- Richard Phillips, John
- Scott Sauls, Jesus Outside the Lines
- R.C. Sproul, St. Andrews Expositional Commentary on John
- Ray Cortese, One People, accessed here.
- Timothy Keller, The Reason for God
- Drew Sokol, One, accessed