This list contains some of the resources that were used to prepare this series. Along with other resources for you to dig a little deeper.
- The Crossway Bibles, The ESV Study Bible (Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2008)
- James R. Edwards, The Gospel according to Mark, The Pillar New Testament Commentary (Grand Rapids, MI; Leicester, England: Eerdmans; Apollos, 2002)
- James A. Brooks, Mark, vol. 23, The New American Commentary (Nashville: Broadman & Holman Publishers, 1991)
- Timothy J. Keller, The Timothy Keller Sermon Archive (New York City: Redeemer Presbyterian Church, 2013), “Supper with Friends” and “The Heart of Jesus” in series “King’s Cross: The Gospel of Mark, Part 2: The Journey to the Cross”
- Donald MacLeod, Christ Crucified: Understanding the Atonement.
- Hugh Welchel, All Things New
- Hugh Whelchel, Why Easter Matters to Me More Than Ever Before.
- Mark Whitters, “Why Did the Bystanders Think Jesus Called upon Elijah before He Died (Mark 15:34-36)?”
- Easter Playlist: Spotify | Apple Music