We are online during COVID-19. Here's how to connect >> Details
One year lease. Available June 1.
Phenomenal location on Columbia Pike close to the Air Force Memorial. One stop on 74 Bus to Pentagon City Metro & 5 min drive into DC on either Memorial Bridge or 14th St Bridge.
Looking for TWO new roommates:
1. First space available is two large bedrooms with full ensuite bathroom and walk in closet for ONE person. Over 400 sq. feet of private living space. $1250
2. Second space available is one giant bedroom and one medium size bedroom with full bathroom in hallway for ONE person. Over 400 sq feet of private living space. $1100
4,000 sq. ft single family house to share with four roommates. We’re all quiet and busy professionals in our 20s. Cable TV and upgraded high-speed wireless internet is included in rent. Gas & Electric utilities are extra (average $75/mo)
• Off-street parking. Lots of unrestricted street parking
• GIANT fenced backyard with fire pit and grill
• Washer & dryer
• New kitchen with tons of storage space
• Bathroom includes tub and shower
• Big windows
• No smoking
• Furnished common areas
• Dogs potentially OK with extra pet fee. NO cats.
• Walk to Air Force Memorial for a phenomenal view of DC monuments
• Walking distance to newly redeveloped Columbia Pike: Giant, Lost Dog Cafe, Chipotle, William Jeffries Tavern, Bob & Edith’s, Starbucks, Boru Ramen, CVS, Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse, Bangkok 54 and dozens of other bars/restaurants.
• Run or bike to Lincoln Memorial—2.5 miles
• 1.5 miles to Pentagon, Pentagon City mall and Pentagon Row – 20 minute walk.
• 5 minute drive / 15 minute bike to Clarendon
• You’ll get to live with amazing people that will probably change your life.
For more info, photos, or to set up an appointment to view the place, contact Nick at [email protected]