We're worshiping in person and online. Details >> Details
Looking for one roommate to join me in my 2BR/1BA Pentagon City apartment.
About the Space:
• Spacious bedroom full of natural light. Unfurnished. Shared bathroom with roommate.
• Unit entirely renovated in 2018 with all new appliances, cabinets, and flooring. Open concept living space with huge windows, lots of natural light, and beautiful, unobstructed views. Private balcony.
• Shared washer and dryer right next to the unit. The apartment complex also offers a small gym, a common room, free morning coffee, Amazon Hub, and Tide Delivery.
• Your half of the rent will be $1175/month, plus $115 for all utilities and FiOS Internet, for a total of $1290/month. Move in any time between now and Aug 1 for a lease that ends in November and can be renewed.
• Free storage for bikes. Off-street parking available for extra fee.
• The landlord is competent, proactive, and takes great care of the property.
• Within a 10-minute walk of Pentagon City metro (blue/yellow line) and shopping mall, Crystal City metro and shopping mall, Amazon, and a restaurant strip on 23rd Street. Located right next to Virginia Highlands Park and a public library.
• You are responsible with your share of the chores, like to keep the house quiet (especially in the evenings), and pay the rent on time. I am also sensitive to strong scents, so no candles or strong cleaning products in the common areas. No smoking, pets, or drugs.
• I am a man in my late 20s who works in the environmental field in DC. Outside of work, I enjoy cooking, hiking, writing poetry, and meditation. I like to keep the place clean, am fairly quiet, and pay my rent on time.
Photos available at https://roomiapp.com/rooms-for-rent/4cYSCR7dwhaft6eXJZG-a