In-person worship begins July 19. Join us in-person or online! >> Details
Spacious apartment in a great neighborhood surrounded by parks. Housemate is male, young professional in the software industry. Fully furnished, flexible duration of stay. Close to the metro, grocery stores, barber shops, Gold’s gym (as well as our gym in the apartment complex). Clean apartment with sunny, green surroundings.
• Private bed and bath in a two bedroom, two bath apartment
• Flexible duration of stay; 2+ months preferred
• 12 minute walk to the metro and grocery stores
• Rent $1185/mo, all inclusive. Refundable security deposit: $1185
• Free parking
• Free pool access
• Available: July 1st, 2020.
MORE ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
• BEDROOM: Large room with windows facing west and north. Views of large oak trees just outside and a stone church across the street.
• Private Bathroom: sink, toilet, medicine cabinet, bathtub/shower, outside window
• Queen size bed, desk, dresser, office chair, spacious closet
• Individual air conditioning and heat
• WiFi – 70 Mbps download / 25 Mbps upload
• LARGE KITCHEN: gas stove, microwave, toaster oven, coffee making equipment, utensils, etc.
• LIVING ROOM: two comfortable sofas and a dining room table.
• LOCATION: Wakefield, DC (more about the neighborhood below)
I like to cook so I have many spices and kitchen gadgets, all of which are free for sharing. I am also very clean, so you’ll hardly ever see dirty dishes lying around.
• Outdoor pool on site, indoor pool across the street
• Gym (no charge)
• Washer/Dryer just down the hall
MORE ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
Safe, residential/light commercial neighborhood situated between two of the largest parks in DC.
See the Wikipedia article about this neighborhood: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakefield_(Washington,_D.C.)
• Van Ness and Tenleytown Metro Stations
• Capital Bikeshare
• Zip Cars on site and other transportation options plentiful
• Giant, Whole Foods, Safeway, CVS
• Restaurants: Cavas, Potbellys, Sushi Para, Pho 14, Tesoro (Italian), Sfoglina Van Ness (Italian), Besta Pizza, Indian, Thai, and many more
• Instacart delivers from Giant, Aldi, Safeway, Costco, CVS, Harris Teeter, and more
• Zips dry cleaners – cheap, fast, and high quality. In by 9 out by 5
• Politics and Prose – coffee shop and bookstore
• The Little Red Fox – boutique coffee/espresso shop and local organic food outlet
• Free, non-zoned parking on Ellicott St
I’ve lived here for 6 years and can’t think of anywhere in DC I would rather be.
If you are looking for a quiet, clean, cheerful living space in a good neighborhood please contact me for more details!