Executive Assistant to CEO and Event Coordinator Position
Sanctity of Life Ministries, a Christian prolife non-profit, is hiring a full-time employee to serve as the Executive Assistant to CEO and Event Coordinator. This person is responsible for assisting in planning and helping to implement church and donor focused relations and communications, for assisting in executing all SLM major fundraising events, assisting the Chief Executive Officer with donor development and ministry outreach, helping to maintain relationships with churches under the CEO’s guidance and assist in growing the ministry’s financial and community support.
• Self-starter who takes initiative and has outstanding follow through
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Able to multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Event planning experience preferred
• High competency with Microsoft Office and able to quickly learn client software, donor software, Constant Contact, and all forms of social media.
• Strong people skills and outgoing personality
• Has an educational background that relates to business, communications, event planning or has related work experience
• Has experience in project management, communications (writing), development, or public speaking (preferred)
• Marketing experience a plus
This is a 32 hour per week position. Hours are Monday through Thursday 9-5. Generous vacation and holiday pay including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day. No medical benefits provided.
Send resume, cover letter and 1 page personal testimony to [email protected]
For more information about us, see www.slmgetinvolved.org.