The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all marketing activities and deliverables are well-crafted, audience focused, and meeting the needs and expectations of the ministry. To that end, this position will review marketing collateral (email copy, social posts and ads, web copy) and suggest improvements based on a combination of marketing training, experience, and their own specific analysis of marketing data that they are responsible for tracking. Also includes ownership of digital and offline media buying, and regular input and engagement with marketing channels.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
KPI Monitoring and Reporting
• Setting UTM and Source Codes
• Working with IT to build out dashboards for campaigns or creating and updating spreadsheets with data
• Monitoring and reporting on FY and campaign goals
Media Content Coordination and Buying
• Taking a more complete view of media being created and making sure that it is on brand and coordinated
• Implementation and maintenance of media buys – digital and print
Marketing Content Reviews
• Review marketing collateral (email copy, social posts and ads, web copy) from a “marketing” perspective – suggest possible improvements
Marketing Strategy Input
• Research and present finding on audience engagement.
Marketing Channel Assistant
• Understand email system and strategy, and act as an occasional contributor and primary backup for that position
• Understand social media channels and strategies, and act as an occasional contributor and primary backup for that position
• Maintaining team Intranet site and regularly uploading of latest files
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum years of relevant experience: 1-3 years of marketing, agency, or advertising experience
Education: Bachelors degree in marketing or other related field
Knowledge areas: Experience with SEO/SEM
Computer/Technology Skills: Solid computer skills, including MS Office; Salesforce, Marketo, web analytics, and Google Adwords or similar experience helpful.
Communication Skills: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Percentage of travel required: 0%
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Christian Faith consistent with the PF Statement of Faith
Satisfactory criminal background check (all positions).
How to apply: https://www.prisonfellowship.org/resources/careers/open-positions/